1. Play dodgeball as a kid. You’re tough. Just because you duck doesn’t mean you’re afraid of getting hurt. This is how you win.
2. Do something that involves being on your knees, in dirt. You’re not afraid of dirt. He will look at you and see a lion and be in awe of you.
3. Then stand up. You do not need his awe.
4. If you get raped, share your story. Make sure your voice is heard. But don’t prosecute him. You’re above that. This is how you win.
5. Develop an interest in a male-dominated career. Then, do it better than him. Every man is waiting for you falter, to return to the womb, to fill yours. Do your part for us women. This is bigger than you.
6. Fall in love with a broken man, but don’t try to fix him. Show everyone how big your…
View original post 193 more words